Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Prescription Drugs

#1). In 2012, 57 percent of overdose deaths were caused by prescription drugs.

#2). In 1999 there were 37 percent of overdose deaths involving prescription drugs.

#3). There were a total of about 188 overdose incidents in Orange County in 2012.

#4). Oxycontin, Opana, Codeine and Vicodin are the 4 prescription drugs that are being increasingly bought, sold, and used.

#5). Natalie Costa was the executive producer of "Behind the Orange Curtain"

#6). Heroin is the street drug they switch to.

#7). I knew someone who was addicted to drugs, when I was little I had a friend named Gabriel, his mother was my mothers best friend for awhile, she died at the beginning of this year from an overdose.

#8). I am personally fine with drugs as long as no one gets addicted and starts to mess up theirs an any other person's life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment