Monday, October 28, 2013

Free Choice

So I will be talking about my friend Samuel. Samuel is a husky red headed guy from Texas. Before he was born his father left and he has been living with his mother since then. Eventually his mother and him moved in with his uncle(who shares the same birthday as me). A couple years later when my mom and step dad got into a fight I was sent to Arizona to live with my dad...again, only this time he was with my now step mother Tamara, who I don't really like to say the least. After awhile there though my brother and I were forced to goto church. Thats where I met Samuel, and thats also about the only thing I really have to thank Tamara for.

Sam was One of those kids who sat away from everyone like a loner only he hated just about everyone and was on the verge of knocking someone out. When I was introduced to him we got along pretty well and became friends. After that Sam began to come out of his shell a little more and began to talk to people at our school who then I became friends with. Eventually I moved back to California and left him out there. So he began to not really like me. Again though I moved out to Arizona, and then again back to California. This time I went to visit him and I stayed at his house for about two weeks. During that time a lot of things happened in witch gave him some reasons to hate me even more. But even though he hated me we still talked.

A couple months later we began talking more because of some things I was going through. Then Sam was having issues with someone named Nikki. Things weren't working for him and a bunch of stuff was happening. Eventually he stopped talking to her and then about two days later they resolved their problems and are now "together" which I am happy for Sam because I kept saying  he needs someone in his life that will make him happy because he is a pretty angry guy, now though he is much happier than I have ever pretended to be. Samuel is an awesome guy and my best friend even though he lives in Arizona. We still talk and he tries to help me with my problems that I am having now. There is a lot of other things I could say other than how we met and whats been happening recently like he has the same  middle name as me, him and his mother moved out of his uncle's house, or he is on his school's football team. There is a lot of others too, but I could continue typing for a long time, all I know though is that he gives me hope again for people, even if it isn't that much and I am beginning to lose it, he still does because if he can completely change from that silent guy who is always angry then other people can't be that bad, or I'm not as bad as I think I am, but then again I have been wrong before.


No comments:

Post a Comment