Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Favorite Movie

There are lots of movies in the world and many people have a favorite. Others do not because it is too hard to choose between so many movies. I personally do not have a favorite one movie myself. I like many movies that I have seen and a lot that I do not like, but out of the ones I did like I cannot choose a favorite.However I can choose a movie that I like out of the amount I have seen.

The movie that first comes to mind is Step Brothers. The reason I like this movie is because of all the funny situations that occur during the film. Another is because of the actors that they chose to play in the movie. Like many other movies Step Brothers is a comedy.

StepbrothersMP08.jpg
Step Brothers is about two grown men who live with their parents still, and their mother and father get married. The two must live together in the same house and room even though they dislike each other. Eventually though they do become friends. The two main characters are played by Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly. Step Brothers is very funny and is a great movie to watch, but is an adult comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment