Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Purpose

What is my Purpose in Life?
#1). Nothing Important

#2). To make a Certain Person Happy 

#3). To be Successful 

 These are three things, with number one being the most likely, and what I mean by that is not that  I do not have a purpose but that it really doesn't matter because it is so little. So by that I mean everyone does have a purpose weather it be being famous or never being know at all and just living to live and then die, and when you do know one will have ever know you existed to begin with. There is more to explain than just this but it takes to long and it isn't easy for people to understand.

The second one isn't very likely and I do not mean just to make anyone happy, it has to be very specific, so no it can't just be to make my family happy or me happy thats not what I mean but there isn't a point in going and explaining this.

The third one "to be successful" of course means to have a good job and have all the "things" I want. This one I consider to be very little good also. The reason I believe this is because if you have no one to live for except yourself and your "family" it is pointless. Well a the very least it is to me. Why would you want to live for just yourself eventually your going to do all you can and have all the material possessions you can want if you actually try, it will get boring, but if you have someone to live for then you can spend the rest of your life trying to make them happy, thats what I want, I want to live for someone not just for myself or my family, and I want them to live for me, or at very least not mess with me. I believe this because this is what I would want my purpose to be if it was possible.

So as far as my purpose, it is likely nothing important, being successful is included as that, so is becoming famous and all that other stuff that people try so hard to do. I don't care how many times people say there is still "this" and your only "this". All this is just proof that it is meaningless without someone to live for. So my purpose is to live then die, this is the basics of the purpose of everyone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment