Monday, November 18, 2013

My Conversation with Mckayla Reynolds

The person I would choose to talk to out of everyone would be Mckayla Reynolds. Makayla is one of my "friends" in Arizona. The reason I have chosen Mckayla is because I have a lot that I want to say to her...face to face, some of them might not be so nice but clearly messages aren't doing anything. It is a lot easier to talk face to face and it gets what your trying to say seem more blunt and shows how you really feel other than just typing a message, cause then they could just not type back or any of that, or  they could type back and try to change the subject. Also I wouldn't have to waste my time typing just to not be clearly understood.

The things I would talk about are... there are a lot of things as I said before. The main thing though, or the gist of it is I would ask why she did certain things that ended up having not so positive effects on me. I would also ask other things like why she would move to Washington. Also another things would be if all worked out whats going to happen now other than what was happening before. But this is all just a blog that no one else needs to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment