Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Best Thing I Did This Summer

During the summer I didn't do very much at all. The most exciting thing I did was I moved back to California. Before this I was living in Arizona with my dad and stepmother. When I was out there I didn't like it very much and was really wanting to move back out here. I never really got to do much in Arizona because my dad and stepmother were/are christians (very over excessively) so I didn't get to go out with friends that they thought were to "worldly" and I wasn't allowed to watch any TV except for what they watched which normally consisted of game shows and "Dora" for my little sister.

When I was there I normally just sat inside and tried to sleep, but that also was taken away from me by my stepmother who said I had to stay awake and clean or watch the kids. Other than that I went out to the back yard and dug holes, so when I heard I was moving back to California I was happy...for awhile at least. The rest of the summer I was just happy to be back in California and went to go see movies. After all  was over I just got ready to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment