Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Expertise

I have very little to no expertise, but one thing I know I am good at is not speaking/being quiet at school. This has been something I have done for many many years, I have hoped to break it but have not been even close to successful. For the future though I want to be an expert in graphical designs and not as quiet . I have also hoped to do this for a while.

Being quiet/not speaking is actually not as hard as some people make it, some have games to see who can be quiet the longest and some think it is difficult, it really isn't. First off you just have to not speak...to anyone, at least not unless you really have to which surprisingly is not that often. Next just focus on something that doesn't concern anyone but you. After a while you will start to think about stuff like this more often and you will focus only on that until you have to  do school work and then after you can go right back to your own thoughts.


Eventually you will get bored of it, but there are some advantages to it, your grades will get better, you will have a better understanding of yourself, and others. Unfortunately there are disadvantages such as, you may not have many if not any friends, you may start speaking to yourself, not in reminding yourself of something or just randomly it will happen a lot and in full conversations. But for some it is really hard to do others it comes naturally were they can do that in school and go back to being social, and others will just stay antisocial and quiet unless there around family. As I said I don't have expertise in anything much just being silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment