Monday, December 2, 2013

Wisdom

If I had  a child old enough to be exposed to drugs I would tell them that many people are saying that all drugs are bad. This is wrong, there are many drugs that help people. Either way certain drugs shouldn't be used. Some like heroin, meth, and other drugs like that should be used, and if you use them and I find out, lots of bad stuff will happen. These types of drugs can ruin your life.

There are drugs though that are ok to use. Those drugs are marijuana, perscription, and alcohol. These I think are ok to use because most people use them anyways, the only problem is they take it out of proportion. Only use perscription drugs if you need them. For marijuana, try and wait cause there is likely not much for you to be stressed for, I had a lot more stress than you and I didn't, and also only use it when you need it don't go over board. Now for alcohol, eventually its bound to happen, just don't get into trouble and if you can it is probably better if you wait till your the right age. Don't get into drugs if you can, its for the best but if you do fail and get involved with drugs just don't get involved in the bad ones, even then though don't let me catch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment